Friday, June 20, 2008

Family Adventures

The beginning....


and the end!

We are having such a wonderful time with our camper. We haven't been able to get away since Memorial Day weekend, but the kids love just climbing around in good ol' Roger. Yup. We named the VW camper Roger. Somehow the name just fits him. The best feature about Roger is that we have told the kids that there is no crying in Roger. He just doesn't like it. That is a wonderful thing!

My health is steadily improving. I saw Dr. Gorson last week, and he is very pleased with my progress. I have one more monthly chemo, and then I will have 6 treatments every other month. Plus we are combining the IVIg so I get the dose I used to get over 2 days all in one pop. I am sitting here in the hospital this very moment as a matter of fact. I am not sure why I never thought of bringing the laptop to the hospital before. Except for the fact that I am doing my darnedest to keep my eyes open after taking the benedryl and zofran (anti-nausea drug) and am not even all that sure what I am writing about. I better stop writing before I say something I won't remember writing about when I come out of this drug induced loopy state.

Thank you all again for taking the time to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. All the positive energy everyone has been sending my way is more healing than all the drugs in the world.

No comments: