Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prayers for my Mom

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been great about keeping everyone informed about my health. Let's face it, we all have our own stuff. Our family so appreciates that everyone has kept us in their thoughts and prayers all these years. Tonight I ask everyone to please include my mother in your prayers. She is going in tomorrow morning, Monday, at 7am for eye surgery. I truly believe that your prayers and positive thoughts have helped me come to a place where I can safely be alone and take care of my children. I no longer wonder where I will get the strength to breathe, walk, eat and take care of my family. A huge part of that I attribute to all of you wrapping me in my blue blanket of warmth and love. Please share some of those powerful thoughts with my Mom tomorrow!!!

I will write more and post some pictures as soon as possible. Tonight let all your prayers go to my Mommy. Please take the time you have been so generous to give to me and share your heart and your kind thoughts with my mother.

All my love to you. Claire

No comments: