Monday, April 13, 2009

Please and Thank You

Hi Everyone.

I am terribly sorry that I haven't written in so long. Life has been awfully busy for the Denton family lately. I only have a minute and am writing to ask for your prayers and good thoughts for me tomorrow. I am going in for another cytoxan treatment (chemo).

Please think good thoughts and envision me wrapped in a blue blanket of health and happiness starting at 9am tomorrow.

I am going to try very hard to further update everyone very soon, but as I said, things have been very busy, and I hate to be a downer. I would prefer to write more when my smile and positive energy has boosted me back up.

Thank you all for all of your support and love. Claire

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You're always in our thoughts & prayers!


xoxo
M & the boys

and remember...

"The sun'll come out tomorrow!"
--Annie