Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More to come

Below is a photo from Thomas' 2nd birthday. Our neighbors were wonderful enough to bring over their real Johnny Popper for Tom's party. It was a huge hit!!!


I have been working hard on my next blog entry. I haven't been able to post it, because it isn't finished, and it is a little too emotional right now for me to feel comfortable sharing it with the world.

We appreciate all the continued support that everyone has given us, and I will share my thoughts with you all when I feel a little more secure.

All I will say is that I am significantly improved, and the symptoms that I have been dealing with are called "break-thoroughs" and will likely come and go for the rest of my life, as long as the cyclosporin continues to work. We are doing just fine, and although they are frustrating and unpredictable, we are managing with the help of our wonderful family and friends!

No comments: