Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Joy of Friendship

Oh, my wonderful, wonderful friends. Jason and I are so grateful for all the help everyone has given us this week. I don't know what I would have done without you all. Helping to watch the kids, cooking us meals- giving me hugs! I am blessed to have such fantastic friends around me.

On the treatment front....
Instead of spreading the infusions out over 5 days, I received the same amount of medicine in a 2 day course. This is the first time I have ever had so much IVIg in one sitting- and to be honest, it is kind of kicking my butt. I don't want to complain. If this works, these side effects will be completely worth it. So if you all don't hear from me, it is probably because my head hurts too much to get on the phone. It is kind of hard to focus on the screen right now with out upsetting my stomach, so I am going to sign off. Just know that I think this is working, and I am thinking of all of you!
Hugs. xoxox

No comments: