Monday, September 24, 2007

Once Again....

Well folks, the pheresis didn't work. So the Guru and I have decided to give the IVIg another try. I am waiting to hear back how many we are planning on- but the last call was for 5. Not an easy task finding childcare for 2 monkeys (who are a bit cranky with mommy sick for so long now) for 5 days straight.

Jason is able to cover some of it- great husband and daddy that he is! My wonderful cousin, Margo, is going to come sweeping in and save the day for almost all of the rest of the time! And my awesome friend Michelle is going to cover when she can't be here. I will tell you something, it is truly a gift to be surrounded by such caring and fantastic people. In fact, Michelle just called me and told me that there is no need for me to cook all week- that our friends are going to take care of it. I'll tell you, it doesn't get better than that. Thank you all so much.

I will keep everyone updated on the blog here. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or call. I might not feel like talking, but I will do my best to make sure everyone who cares to be is informed of what is happening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Claire,

Thinking of you...I hope the IVIGs are helpful - Sonia had them routinely during the last school year and they were very effective.

Sending positive thoughts and love,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Darlin,
As always, you're my hero!
See you in the morning :-)
L&K,
Michelle